Skip to main content

Davido’s lawyer, Bobo opens up about why he got blocked by Chioma

 

 

Davido’s lawyer, Bobo Ajuda has opened up on the real reason why Chioma blocked him on Instagram.

This comes following a question and answer session on his page where he encouraged his followers to ask him anything.

However, an inquisitive fan asked why Davido’s babymama Chioma had blocked him on social media and he noted that she had blocked him two to three times likes that before.

In his words, he wrote;

“She’s blocked me before like 2 to 3 times. We argue a lot but I come with brother/sister relationship. She’s legit like a sister to me (when we are not fighting). This particular one, I’m not sure. Let’s hope I find out soon. “The funny thing is whenever we fight and I report to David, he’s like ‘I beg you people shouldn’t involve me in your wahala. Sha find way settle am, she’s your younger sister.”

 

See post below;

                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija Vee reacts to claims that Ozo slapped her and also beat up Nengi

    Big Brother Naija ex housemate, Vee has reacted to claims that Ozo slapper her and also beat up Nengi. This comes after rumours that the reality stars beat up themselves at the reunion organised by the organizers of the show. Reacting to these rumours, Vee wrote on Twitter; “I was discharged this morning loool… In fact, let me remove the bandage from my head now”                                                                                    Few days ago, a video of Neo pranking Ozo on the phone surfaced on Instagram. In the video, Neo was heard telling Ozo that Vee was pregnant and he did not know what to do. Reacting to the sensitive issue, Ozo encouraged Neo to be a man and also to accept his responsibility and face the reality that he would become a fa...

‘Please pray for my daughter’ Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu begs her fans

  Nollywood actress Regina Chuukwu has urged her fans and followers to pray for her daughter as she turns a year older. In a post shared on her Instagram page, the proud mother reminisces on the circumstances of her daughter’s birth and the several names she was given, which reflect her life. The actress also showered lots of love and prayers on her daughter as she listed several things the daughter is good at. Regina Chukwu wrote: PLS PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER 🙏ITS HER BIRTHDAY 🎂 It’s official, my baby is 20yrs old already 💃💃💃💃💃 I have a story, I will tell my story, tell it through a book or tell it through a movie 🎥. It’s certain I will tell my story someday 🙃 Dear Daughter I gave you the name CHIAMAKA (meaning=my God is so good)when I first set my eyes on, your grandma gave you CHETACHUKWU (meaning remember God) the Name RACHEL came when we baptized you (I chose it) and you chose for your self the name MICHELLE (meaning WHO IS LIKE GOD) as a confirmation name ...

Movie Review: Mr & Mrs Okoli is just a bunch of disappointment

    The movie Mr and Mrs Okoli produced and directed by Stanfame Ajalaja tells the story of a Delta State family. The parents and their two sons visit their well to do first son in Lagos and ended up ruining the relationship that he has built for two years.  In an attempt to make things right they kidnapped his fiancée and return her to him by force. The movie parades top movie stars like Ada Ameh, Ik ogbonna, Monica Friday, Ufuoma McDermott, Kunle Coker, Ifeanyi Kalu, well, sadly that all for Mr and Mrs Okoli. The 90 minutes movie is simply nothing to write home about, it would have been better off as a Skit or for YouTube view only; very poorly scripted and executed. So unrealistic! As seasoned actors we least expected Ufuoma McDermott, IK Ogbonna, and even Ada Ameh to be part of this caricature. Mr and Mrs Okoli was tagged a comedy film but viewers struggled all through to beam a smile Another question begging for answers is how such a movie managed to pass ...