Skip to main content

Actress, Mercy Aigbe says as she flaunts her engagement ring ‘I finally said ‘YES’ to D’owner’

Congratulations are in order for Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe on her engagement to her new lover.

According to the mother of 2 in her recent post on Instagram, her lover whom she she normally referred to as ‘D’Owner’ proposed to her and she accepted to marry him.

Sharing photos of the engagement ring, Mercy wrote;

“Finally I said Yes to ‘D’ Owner… Thank you God of many chances”

In another post, the mother of two wrote;

“My joy knows no bounds… Agbeke Aya ‘D’ Owner”


 @nkechiblessingsunday wrote “Then one idiot say I was supposed to hold a family meeting to confirm before I type Congratulations…Biko Congratulations Mama”

@thescarletgomez wrote “Congratulations mami”

@etinosaofficial wrote “See freshness. Congratulations”

@prattmisan wrote “Wow, congratulations”

@segunakadiri wrote “Congratulations!So happy for you”

@temmy_15 wrote “Congratulations mama… hope is not April fool”

@temmy_temmy003 wrote “Congratulations ma … agbeke aya d owner”

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CNIcPn8p3AX/?utm_source=ig_embed 
 

 


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie Review: Mr & Mrs Okoli is just a bunch of disappointment

    The movie Mr and Mrs Okoli produced and directed by Stanfame Ajalaja tells the story of a Delta State family. The parents and their two sons visit their well to do first son in Lagos and ended up ruining the relationship that he has built for two years.  In an attempt to make things right they kidnapped his fiancée and return her to him by force. The movie parades top movie stars like Ada Ameh, Ik ogbonna, Monica Friday, Ufuoma McDermott, Kunle Coker, Ifeanyi Kalu, well, sadly that all for Mr and Mrs Okoli. The 90 minutes movie is simply nothing to write home about, it would have been better off as a Skit or for YouTube view only; very poorly scripted and executed. So unrealistic! As seasoned actors we least expected Ufuoma McDermott, IK Ogbonna, and even Ada Ameh to be part of this caricature. Mr and Mrs Okoli was tagged a comedy film but viewers struggled all through to beam a smile Another question begging for answers is how such a movie managed to pass ...

‘Please pray for my daughter’ Nollywood actress Regina Chukwu begs her fans

  Nollywood actress Regina Chuukwu has urged her fans and followers to pray for her daughter as she turns a year older. In a post shared on her Instagram page, the proud mother reminisces on the circumstances of her daughter’s birth and the several names she was given, which reflect her life. The actress also showered lots of love and prayers on her daughter as she listed several things the daughter is good at. Regina Chukwu wrote: PLS PRAY FOR MY DAUGHTER 🙏ITS HER BIRTHDAY 🎂 It’s official, my baby is 20yrs old already 💃💃💃💃💃 I have a story, I will tell my story, tell it through a book or tell it through a movie 🎥. It’s certain I will tell my story someday 🙃 Dear Daughter I gave you the name CHIAMAKA (meaning=my God is so good)when I first set my eyes on, your grandma gave you CHETACHUKWU (meaning remember God) the Name RACHEL came when we baptized you (I chose it) and you chose for your self the name MICHELLE (meaning WHO IS LIKE GOD) as a confirmation name ...

‘He gave me infection’ – Lady calls out movie producer, Adebayo Tijani for allegedly sleeping with her for movie roles

An Instagram user identified as @Feyi1 has called out popular movie producer, Adebayo Tijani for allegedly sleeping with her for movie roles. According to @Feyi1, Adebayo Tijani promised to give her movie roles to boost her acting career and this led to him raping her. Speaking further, she said the movie producer gave her Sexually transmitted infection, adding that he is very dirty, smelly and shapeless. In her words; “Gistlover, please drag that Oloriburuku Bayo Tijani too… He don almost sleep with half of Nigeria finish… all in the name of role. I was a victim in 2018… He even gave me infection, the first night the thing happened was a rape (My friend that took me to the location can testify) we later saw each other like 2 times after that promising me he’d help my career, I had to run when I couldn’t get anything before he spoil my life… That man is so dirty, smelling and shapeless”   Reacting to this, @4714blcky wrote “Na der way Kunle Afod too is d same he di...